Your life, beautifully framed.
Rising squarely from the center of all things art, music, dining, and entertainment is your new sanctuary of modern architecture and style, The Gallery. 56 crisply appointed apartments act as home base for work, play, and adventure — feeding off the rhythm and energy of an urban playground. There’s life, then there’s the art of living. Get ready to make things come alive at The Gallery.
What lives here (besides you)? The Gallery isn’t just another place to perch. It’s an artfully designed, LEED certified gem of a building with a mixed-use design that brings comfort and convenience to a new level. It’s the result of a partnership between developers, the UICA, and the City of Grand Rapids. Here’s the skinny on what’s inside:
- 56 contemporary apartments
- 250 public parking spaces
- The home of the Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts (UICA), featuring:
- State of the art movie theater
- Multiple galleries featuring exhibitions year-round
- Art-focused events and programming
- Outdoor terrace